Housekeeping employee (m/f/d)
Restaurant and beer garden are located on the longest lake promenade in Germany and offer award-winning Bavarian delicacies and fish specialties from local waters. All our dishes are always freshly prepared from regional products. Our hotel has 43 rooms. Business travelers, conferences, groups and vacation guests are among our clientele.
In the warm season, our house is expanded by another 200 served beer garden seats. Feasting and celebrating, meeting and enjoying, and much more is possible with us at the SEEHOF all year round. And all this directly at the Ammersee shore, because with us our guests actually sit in the first row. The magnificent lake landscape in front of an imposing Alpine backdrop is unique and invites you to spend wonderful days by the lake.
Herrsching is located about 30 km west of Munich, in the middle of the StarnbergAmmersee region at the foot of Andechs and can be reached by suburban train from Munich in about 30 minutes.
We are looking for committed, open, friendly and reliable people (m/f/d) to continuously build our teams, who want to live our values, inspire and achieve something together with us. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a housekeeping employee (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
- Daily cleaning of the rooms and appropriate preparation for the arrival of the guest
- Cleaning of restaurant and beer garden area
- Control and replenishment of stocks in the housekeeping area
- Overview, responsibility for order and cleanliness in all areas of the hotel.
- Pleasure in dealing with people and a warm, positive and well-groomed appearance
- Team and service oriented work
- Professional experience desirable
- Above tariff payment
- Pleasant and familiar working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies
- Development opportunities and training
- Contemporary working hours