Restaurant and beer garden are located on the longest lake promenade in Germany and offer award-winning Bavarian delicacies and fish specialties from local waters. All our dishes are always freshly prepared from regional products. Our hotel has 43 rooms. Business travelers, conferences, groups and vacation guests are among our clientele.
In the warm season, our house is expanded by another 200 served beer garden seats. Feasting and celebrating, meeting and enjoying, and much more is possible with us at the SEEHOF all year round. And all this directly at the Ammersee shore, because with us our guests actually sit in the first row. The magnificent lake landscape in front of an imposing Alpine backdrop is unique and invites you to spend wonderful days by the lake.
Herrsching is located about 30 km west of Munich, in the middle of the StarnbergAmmersee region at the foot of Andechs and can be reached by suburban train from Munich in about 30 minutes.
We are looking for committed, open, friendly and reliable people (m/f/d) to continuously build our teams, who want to live our values, inspire and achieve something together with us. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a receptionist (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
- Management of reservations in the hotel and restaurant
- Guest consultation by telephone or in person
- Guest check-in and check-out
- Guest service and complaint management
- Payment Management
- General administrative organizational work
- Internal communication and information management
- Completed training as a hotel manager (m/f/d)
- very good knowledge of German & English
- strong guest & and service orientation
- You would like to develop together with us
- You have professional experience
- Handling of the EDP programs Protel, Bankettprofi and MS-Office
- Open communication at eye level is close to your heart
- You keep calm even in stressful situations
- well-groomed appearance and positive charisma
- Above tariff payment
- Pleasant and familiar working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies
- A varied, interesting and responsible position
- Development opportunities and training
- Contemporary working hours